It has not yet been decided whether PPOPP’21 will run physical as usual or become virtual. We postpone the decision for now until the COVID situation becomes clearer. We will provide guidelines for authors and presenters way in advance of the paper submission deadline. We will continuously attempt to evaluate the advantages of meeting in person against the hustle and risk that travel in February might entail, in coordination with the co-located conferences. We will update this page when further decisions will be made.
|COVID-19 Situation UpdateThu 11 Jun 2020|